This workshop will focus on the role of the HR Business Partner and how the role can create more value for all stakeholders. It will also cover the broader context impacting on the HR Business Partner and how it shapes the expectations of the role. The workshop will further explore what competencies are needed by the HR Business Partner to create value, including innovation and creativity. It will also discuss the transformation of the HR function and what the HR Business Partner can do to deliver value to the various stakeholders in the organisation.
The workshop will further explore what competencies are required to implement the HR Business Partnering concept to create value.
The role of the HR Business Partner is to create more value “Ultimately the role of people management is to create value, for organization, employees and eventually society at large” (Rob van Dijk & Tony Brugman).
Jack Hughes in his article “What Value Creation Will Look Like in the Future” (Harvard Business Review) stated that the value of products and services today is based more and more on creativity — the innovative ways that they take advantage of new materials, technologies, and processes”.
- Getting to know more about the context shaping the role of the HR Business Partner
- Clarifying the role of the HR Business Partner, specifically in becoming a value creator
- Exploring the reasons and phases of HR transformation and how to ensure that the HR Business Partnering concept can be implemented optimally
- Gaining an understanding of the competencies needed by the HR Business Partner now and into the future, including creativity and innovation
- Getting tips and tools to help focus creativity and innovation in the role of the strategic HR Business Partner
- Obtaining strategies on how to do insight-driven HR Business Partnering
- Getting some tools to help you to create the mindset you need to think and act strategically
- Getting some tips and tools on how to overcome the barriers to effective HR Business Partnering
- Exploring the impact of the HR Business Partner on employee experience
- Getting some ideas on how to build your brand as a strategic HR Business Partner
Who Should Attend?
- HR Business Partners
- HR Consultants
- HR Managers
- HR Generalist
- Talent Specialists
- People Managers
- HR Officers