HR Directors, Managers, Business Partners and Consultants are constantly faced with strategic decisions.
- How does HR and human capital create value for the business, and how can I leverage these competitive advantages through well-crafted people strategy?
- What are the appropriate HR management models and employee relationships for each situation?
- How can I move HR to be a service-oriented function, for internal and external stakeholders?
- How do I become a more deliberate designer of organisational choices?
- What will be the impact of digitization on my workplace and human capital management?
- How can I measure and drive human capital value?
This workshop provides cutting edge, actionable HR tools and models to a variety of strategic choice situations like the above. In this two-day journey of remarkable HR upskilling, this workshop will combine the knowledge and experience of one of the continent’s leading HR minds with an interactive, sharing attendee environment.
In this workshop attendees will explore specific, exciting and actionable tools to make human capital management strategic, value-adding and coherent. Including topics ranging from strategic HRM to be an organisational architect, high-engagement strategies, and the digital workplace, this workshop is the next step in an HR business partner or executive’s career.
Benefits of Attending
Attendees will leave this course with a deeper set of specific skills, models and tools to make productive decisions about human capital, and to see definitive improvements in engagement, productivity, coordination, and HR systems. Many attendees will engage with important areas of people change management that they may not have utilised before. Many of the skills extend throughout the organisational life of the attendee from HR practitioner to senior industry leader.
Who Should Attend?
This course would particularly suit senior HR managers and business partners, organisational managers and leaders, consultants working in the people capital space, and other interested human capital practitioners.