Technological innovations in the digital space have resulted in introduced new complexity and challenges and increased competition for all financial services companies. This workshop introduces participants to recent developments in the Fintech space, the opportunities and threats presented. This workshop also offers a practical approach to managing operational risk in the digital world.
Big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning and innovations such as blockchain and digital currencies have rapidly and radically changed the landscape that traditional banks and financial services firms operate in. How will your organisation adapt to the changing risk environment? Can your risk governance frameworks be enhanced to meet the fast-changing reality of the digital world? Is your technology function agile enough to adapt and provide the data required? Do you have the right talents in house?
Benefits of Attending
By the end of this 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamental technologies shaping the Fintech space
- Articulate the different risks digital transformation will bring to banks
- Understand different business, technology and digital strategies to address the challenges of digital transformation
- Shape your organisation’s approach to managing risk in the digital world.
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, Strategists, Managers and Analysts, covering line and project roles
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial, Legal, Compliance and Procurement Teams
- Consultants (including independent) who want to learn more about this space
- Policy Makers