Benefits of Attending
- Get to understand what the employee experience entails
- Get a framework that will guide you in implementing EX in your organisation
- Cover specific touchpoints in the employee lifecycle to transform your employee experience to achieve higher engagement, productivity, and business results
- Understand the process to map the employee experience
- Get some tips on how to craft a strategy to support the employee experience
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in creating compelling employee experiences, such as:
- Talent Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Business Partners
- People Directors
- Head of HR
- Employee Experience Manager/Consultant
- Employee Engagement Manager/Consultant
- Organisational Development Manager/Consultant
- People and Culture Manager/Consultant
This workshop is one of the first in South Africa to assist organisations in exploring what the Employee Experience (EX) means, the importance of the employee experience, how to map the Employee Experience (EX) and how to adjust the various touchpoints from an HR and Talent Management perspective.
The emphasis on the employee experience originates from the focus on improving the customer experience. Organisations that implemented customer experience management initiatives realised that a great customer experience is often dependent on the interaction with the employees of the organisation. Brett Minchington and Lisa Morris in their article “Designing the Employee Experience” (www.hcamag.com) wrote that the only true source of competitive advantage for any company is its people and the value they create for their customers. They stated that:
“Having high- performing employees who are committed to their work and company and able to innovate and create valued experiences for customers is a critical factor for the sustainability of organisations”.
Various surveys show that when it comes to employee experience, every single interaction in the employee lifecycle matters.
This workshop will provide a framework for operationalising the EX in your organisation and is meant for those who would like to progress their efforts creating optimal employee experiences to ensure organisational success.