Join Terrance M. Booysen in a 2-day practical Corporate Governance, Risk & Compliance (‘GRC’) Intervention, where he provides insights to company directors, prescribed officers and managers covering the GRC risks, rewards and challenges linked to the daily tasks of fulfilling your duties in a company or state-owned organisation.
The training and skills transfer found within the renowned Governance Beyond Boards® Intervention is highly recommended in the ordinary course of a director’s and a senior manager’s daily tasks, as well as their personal career development.
The Governance Beyond Boards® Intervention will assist delegates understand the many nuances attached to their functions and unpack practical issues to equip them to becoming more confident and informed of their fiduciary duties. Directors and senior managers have to be ahead of their game, and in order to stay ahead, their wider practical understanding of governance, risk and compliance related matters is a non-negotiable.
Benefits of attending
Participate with your peers, through your expert facilitator and learn how good governance:
- drives accountability across the organisation
- increases greater transparency between all the stakeholders of the organisation
- improves oversight and monitoring at a management and at a board level
- enhances organisational resilience
- reduces vulnerability of directors, executives and prescribed officers
- facilitates a changed organisational culture
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is applicable to the Public & Private sector, including NPOs.
- Existing and Newly appointed Directors
- All Senior Managers
- Prescribed Officers of companies for Profit & Non-Profit
- Government Departments – including:
- Human Resources