Devising and executing on a winning data strategy is as much about the data initiatives your business can support as the technology which would enable them. This workshop introduces participants to the Big Data Canvas, a methodology for ensuring that data strategies remain feasible while pursuing the most valuable outcomes.
With the promises of Big Data and AI, human intelligence and expertise have remained essential to creating value from data. Early big data initiatives often failed because they didn’t define their critical success factors in the context of their existing business. Which of your current successes would be further enhanced with data? Can data be sourced across business functions? Do you have the right talents in-house? Are the right outcomes being measured?
Benefits of Attending
Upon completion of this two-day course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the dynamics of big data, analytics and data science in various applications
- Identify the Critical Success Factors for an organisation’s Big Data strategy
- Shape your organisation’s big data strategy by leveraging data science best practices
- Articulate your business requirements to data professionals
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, Strategists, Managers and Analysts, covering line and project roles
- Accounting and Finance
- Commercial, Legal, Compliance and Procurement Teams
- Consultants (including independent) who want to learn more about this space
- Policy Makers
- Governmental Bodies
- NGO, Charity and Humanitarian Organisations