Following the 2008 financial crisis traditional market players were caught off guard by the influx of tens of thousands of new competitors globally. The advantage of new players from FinTech start-ups to technology giants, from neo-banks to mobile network operators was their inherent ability to be excellent in a digital environment. In the past three years banks did raised up to the challenge: currently basically all incumbent players are running important and meaningful digital transition projects with increasing success and positive impact. Yet, now banks and bankers are facing a whole new set of challenges in the course of their digital transition journey: Advanced Technologies such as Big Data, AI and Blockchain are knocking on the door.
Our Masterclass prepares you to utilize these emerging advanced technologies as well as to avoid key risks related to them.
Benefits of Attending
- Understanding and ability to run elementary projects related to AI (Artificial Intelligence) in client-facing, as well as back-office environments
- Clarity and prompt knowledge on the 30 key use cases of Blockchain, DLT, Shared Chain in Banking, Capability to distinguish and characterize Smart Contracts
- Apply realistic, yet future-compatible digital identity solutions within your bank, underline the importance of the related concepts of privacy and pseudonymity
- Utilize and benefit from the lessons already learned from ‘Open Banking’ in the UK as well as PSD2 in EEA. Direct understanding of potentially far reaching consequences of API Banking.
- Awareness and structural understanding of top banking-related cybersecurity risks
- Operate the ‘Big Data in Banking’ Matrix, Compare GAFA and BAT data practices to current banking reality
- Examine the transition of banking as we know it to a 5G and IoT ecosystem, as well as a potential future Quantum Computing regime
Who Should Attend?
Bankers from key functional areas such as:
- Business Analysis
Bankers from emerging areas such as:
Financial Services Professionals with FinTech, Tech, Telecom or Investment background.